Job Title: Refrigeration Specialist
Location: Denison, TX
Responsible for the proper operation and repair of all ammonia refrigeration and other maintenance equipment as required.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily start up of system, observe operation, read and record gauges and instruments.
- Adjust mechanisms such as valves, controls and pumps to control the level of fluid, pressure and temperature in system.
- Lays out reference points for installation of structural and functional components.
- Lifts or hoists and aligns components into position.
- Screws, bolts, rivets, welds, and brazes parts to assemble structural and functional components such as motors, controls, switches, gauges, wiring harnesses, valves, pumps, compressors, condensers, cores, and pipes.
- Cuts, threads, and connects pipe to functional components and water or power system of premises.
- Pumps specified gas or fluid into system.
- Starts system, observes operation, read gauges and instruments, and adjusts mechanisms such as valves, controls, and pumps to control level of fluid, pressure, and temperature in system.
- Dismantles malfunctioning systems and tests components.
- Replaces or adjusts defective or worn parts to repair systems.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Minimum of 1-3 years if Industrial Maintenance and at least 1-year experience as Refrigeration Technician, RETA certification a plus.
- Must have knowledge of spiral freezers and engine room.
- Able to read and understand refrigeration and electrical blueprints.
- Ability to tig, mig and arc weld.
- Must be flexible to work any shift and weekends.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Fax to (903) 464-0629
Apply in person or e-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.