Job Title: Brand Manager
Location: Dinuba, CA
The Brand Manager will lead many key initiatives on our branded business, including channel and customer analyses, related presentations, financial/budget management, sales and marketing program execution, and leading development and execution of key product innovation/ renovation and marketing communications initiatives. S/he will provide additional horsepower to accelerate growth in strategic channels.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
Lead key initiatives including:
- New product launches concept and product development, consumer testing, packaging design, sales materials, launch programming, volume forecasting, etc.
- Perform regular analyses of category, segments, channels, and retailers for our brands and competitors via Nielsen, financial data, custom/category research, dedicated brand research, etc.
- Identify insights, issues and opportunities via above analyses and related product/programming recommendations.
- Develop compelling sales stories/presentations in concert with sales leaders to ensure Ruiz Foods is positioned as a thought leader and solutions provider to our customers.
- Develop, coach and manage direct reports.
- Own and track key elements of the marketing budget.
- Develop and update key business KPI’s and brand review and present to key stakeholders on a monthly basis.
- Develop and execute brand communications as needed, leading agency partners with clear strategic direction and effective creative briefs: packaging, shopper marketing, couponing, digital, social, etc.
- Assist sales team by participating (when required) in key customer meetings and trade shows.
These requirements are representative, but not all-inclusive, of the knowledge, skills, and abilities required.
- Understanding of classic brand marketing elements: 4 P’s, positioning, consumer targets, etc., and know how to relate those elements to marketing strategies and tactics
- Project management skills with the ability to manage and progress multiple projects simultaneously.
- Strong leadership skills – able to get team members to buy in across the organization.
- Must be able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization in both written and oral forms and at varying degrees of detail. This includes writing reports, presenting findings, and leading cross-functional teams.
- Strong analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
- Bachelor’s degree required; MBA a plus
- Five to 10 years brand marketing experience required
- CPG food industry experience preferred (food, beverage, and other consumer products sold in retail grocery context).
- Experience with both large (classic training) and
smaller (fast pace, entrepreneurial) companies preferred
- Strong background in new product development
- Able to not only lead day-to-day execution but also think strategically and lead larger projects
- Able to balance multiple projects with excellence
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.