Job Title: Category Insights Analyst
Location: Dinuba, CA
The Category Insights Analyst for Convenience Stores & Traditional Foodservice will be charged with providing strategic insights into the business and relevant channels through a variety of means, both internal and external. This role will be responsible for assessing distributor shipment data, syndicated data, and qualitative research and industry reports to provide insights and analysis to help drive sales.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: This role will have on-going contacts with FDS Marketing, Field Sales, Trade Spend Management and Sales Planning.
- Lead the effort to provide Category Management Tools, Customer (Distributor & Operator) Insights and Information-based sales tools to the Sales Team.
- Develop objective, value -added insights and analyses to uncover opportunities to grow the business, and work with the customer team to implement actions based on these insights.
- Identify gaps in knowledge base and work with the team to increase understanding of customer/consumer wants, needs, and purchase behavior that will influence category growth.
- Lead modeling analytics to guide sales strategies from assortment to price/promotional evaluations, trade spend and ROI.
- Assist the Sales Team with projects as assigned by the Associate Director of Trade Spend Marketing & Category Analytics
- B.S. in Business Administration or related discipline – Comparable work experience may apply
- 2 years of Sales Analysis and Marketing experience
- Experience with Foodservice sales and marketing programs preferred
- Experience training and working with cross-functional teams to achieve a desired result
- Keen analytical ability
- Experience in POS Platforms & RIS helpful
- Must have proficiency in Excel, MS Word & Power Point
- Excellent people and communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit in approaching problem solving and exploring opportunities
- Team oriented
- Must be open to National travel approximately 3 days per month or as needed
- Must be well organized and be able to perform with minimal supervision
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.