Job Title: Demand Planning Analyst
Location: Dinuba, CA
The Demand Planning Analyst will have responsibility for forecasting and planning activities related to customer demand and product scheduling on a rolling 24-month calendar. The Analyst will use their strong analytical and communication skills, as well as basic forecast modeling experience to support both the Retail and the Foodservice sides of the Company.
- Develop demand forecasts at multiple levels of aggregation for multiple time horizons
- Review historical sales trends, research demand drivers, prepare forecast data, develop statistical forecast models, and evaluate forecast results
- Coordinate cross-functional research activities to reconcile significant variances and refine the forecast modelto reflect updated sales and marketing assumptions
- Interact with Sales, Marketing, and Finance to understand demand forecast drivers
- Utilize CDP as the primary forecasting system tool and BI for reporting
- Provide input to the Supply Planning organization for the development of inventory strategies on existing items, new products, and product phase-outs.
- Utilize a collaborative and consensus-based approach to collaborating with other departments
- Perform other tasks and projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required; or two years related experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Prefer experience in demand planning and forecasting at a CPG company
- Must have excellent skills in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Demonstrated abilities with CDP and BI software
- Demonstrated ability to quickly analyze, synthesize, and report on large volumes of information
- Ability to solve pratical problems and deal with a variety of variables in situations of limited standardization
- Strong communication skills (both oral and written)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a proactive, collaborative team environment
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.