Job Title: Human Resources Assistant – 2nd Shift
Location: Denison, TX
The Human Resources Assistant is responsible for all administrative tasks pertaining to Human Resources Office function. The 2nd shift is 2-11 p.m.
- Responds to employment and wage verifications.
- Assists team members with problems connected with shortages on paychecks and health insurance claims
- Assists HR Supervisor with employee relation concerns.
- Reviews individual employee claims for unemployment insurance benefits to determine eligibility. Follows up on claims for unemployment to maintain penalties at a minimum.
- Processes and checks all paperwork pertaining to employee transfers, change in job classifications, and increases.
- Performs other duties in Personnel Department, as required, including filing, composing and typing correspondence regarding personnel reports and procedures.
- Assists in the recruitment and hiring process for hourly hiring.
- Maintains plant and office bulletin boards in an up-to-date and legal compliance manner.
- Counsels employees on benefit plan provisions.
- Other duties assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent and five years office experience.
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Word and Excel).
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking and writing skills preferred.
- Good working knowledge of English, grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, etc.
- Ability to operate standard office machines.
- Knowledge of efficient office procedures.
- Ability to greet customer groups in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ability to speak in a clear and understandable manner and write legibly.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Fax to (903) 464-0629
Apply in person or e-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.