Job Title: Inventory Planning Manager
Location: Dinuba, CA
An important link in the end to end supply chain, the Inventory Planning Manager is primarily responsible for leading the processes that generate the most accurate inventory and deployment plans needed to deliver the Ruiz Foods business objectives. Additionally, this role will be the leader and functional guide for our new and evolving Statistical Inventory Strategy. To be successful, the person filling this role will have experience using advanced supply chain optimization tools and strong cross-functional collaboration skills with a bias for fact-based planning and decision making.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Lead the Distribution Requirements Planning Function
- Daily efficient flow of Inventory to Meet Service and Cost Targets
- Develop and own the Inventory Strategy for the Network
- Statistical Inventory Settings and Safety Stocks, EOQ, Max OH, Avg Inventory, etc
- Set Process for Handling of Inventory Exceptions (Builds, LTOs, etc)
- Identify Efficiency and Savings Opportunities for the Network
- Manage the Tools and Processes for Daily DRP and Inventory Planning
- System Master Data (Items by Whse, Sourcing Lanes)
- Advanced Planning – Daily Distribution Modeling (LP Model)
- Data Exports & Reports and Distribution Order Execution in Infor M3
- Work Cross-Functionally to With DRP Partners To Achieve Full network Benefits in Demand Planning, Supply Planning, Transportation and Operations
- Annual Business Planning and Long-Range Planning
- SKU Runouts & Rationalization
- Track & Publish KPIs
- Bachelor’s (Master preferred) related to supply chain/planning/manufacturing, minimum of 7-years’ experience
- Minimum of 7-years in Supply Chain Inventory/DRP Planning (tools & processes)
- Constraint-based Advanced Planning and Optimization Tools Experience. Food/CPG experience preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as presentation skills
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office and integrated business systems
- APICS, IBF, CPIM or CSCP Certification preferred
- Demonstrated strong aptitude in analysis, root causes identification, and problem solving
- Able to synthesize information into a presentation appropriate to the organizational-level of the audience.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.