Job Title: Maintenance Journeyman
Location: Denison, TX
Responsible for the proper operation and repair of all the equipment used in the processing, bakery, packaging and production areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and repair filling and conveying systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair deep frying equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment used in baking tortillas.
- Must be proficient in welding, both tig and stick.
- Must be proficient in electric motor control and basic electricity.
- Must be able to repair and troubleshoot hydraulic systems and directional controls.
- Should have rudimentary knowledge in carpentry, plumbing and pneumatics, and basic fabrication.
- High school diploma (or equivalent)
- Strong electrical skills
- PLC experience a plus
- Must be flexible to work any shift and weekends.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Fax to (903) 464-0629
Apply in person or e-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.