Job Title: Maintenance Mechanic
Location: Dinuba, CA
The right individual will be primarily responsible for the proper operations and repair of all the equipment used in the processing, bakery, packaging and production areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Troubleshoot and repair filling and conveying systems.
- Troubleshoot and repair deep frying equipment.
- Troubleshoot and repair equipment used in baking tortillas.
- Must be proficient in welding, both tig and stick.
- Must be proficient in electric motor control and basic electricity.
- Must be able to repair and troubleshoot hydraulic systems and directional controls.
- Should have rudimentary knowledge in carpentry, plumbing, hydraulic and pneumatics, and basic fabrication.
- Responsible for preventive maintenance and set-up of equipment as needed.
- Remove and replace motors, starters, relays, limit switches, fuses, and primary control components.
- High school diploma or GED. Formal industrial maintenance training a plus. Minimum of 3-years experience as a general mechanic.
- Must be flexible to work overtime and weekends.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision and as a team.
- Basic computer skills required to print computerized work orders.
- Ability to read and write English. Bilingual English / Spanish a plus.
PAY RANGE: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (Non-Exempt)
CLOSING DATE: MARCH 12, 2019
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.