Job Title: MEI Coordinator – Club
Location: Dinuba, CA
The MEI Coordinator – Club team will have responsibility for providing a high level of services to our club team, internal cross functional teams, and customers. They are a key member of the sales team responsible for managing MEI forecasting, event planning, and clearing deductions. Additional responsibilities include being the point of contact for Costco’s Inventory Control Specialists (ICS), scheduling/tracking demos, and assisting the sales team with analysis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare retailer contracts and forms.
- Manage timely forecast and promotions in MEI.
- Pull proof of performance back-up from customer’s portals (Costco Portal, CDS Portal, etc).
- Work closely with the claims deduction team to insure all MEI plans match deductions and provide proof of performance.
- Pull and analyze reports to support forecasting, trade spending, and merchandising activities.
- Work with sales managers to track spending and ensure team is within budgeted trade rates.
- Communicate with Ruiz Foods cross functional teams on activities that support the club business assisting with forecasting, production, and inventory management.
- Work closely with Costco ICSs as point of contact for Customer Service support, assisting with scheduling, product availability, shortages, late deliveries, and pricing.
- Coordinate and schedule demo activity with Costco ICSs and CDS demo agency.
- Maintain customer’s merchandising / demo trackers to track spend and performance against customer’s trade commitments.
- Analyze and defend post audit claims.
- Leverage CRX to evaluate sales, promotions, and spending and share key learnings with sales team.
- Must have 8-10 years of consumer package goods industry experience in trade plan software like MEI, AMPS.
- Experience with Costco, Costco Portal, CDS Portal, and CRX is preferred.
- Proven record managing trade software, forecasting, promotion planning, and clearing deductions.
- Well versed in cross-functional areas – Customer Service, demand planning, finance, deduction reconciliation.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Excellent organizational, oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and committed to working together as one team with a personal style that focuses on delivering results while being resourceful, flexible, and professional.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.