Job Title: Plant Trainer / HR Coordinator
Location: Denison, TX
Develop, coordinate and effectively facilitate training programs for team members by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess on-going training needs and recommend/develop training solutions.
- Participate on the development, evaluation and continuous improvement of training programs, materials and documentation.
- Conducts training sessions such as new employee orientation, use of computers and software, refresher training, leadership development, problem solving, team building, process improvement and on-the-job-training.
- Maintain a monthly calendar, and appropriate training materials.
- Design web based training programs, on-line tutorials etc.
- Assist in coordinating Plant Special Events
- Conducts interviews for plant positions
- Other duties as assigned
- Bilingual (English-Spanish).
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Three (3) or more years of experience in needs assessment, training design and development, facilitation and presentation.
- Experience in developing Computer Based Training, Web Based Training and
e-learning materials desirable.
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Proficient in MS Office Suite.
- BA/BS degree preferred.
- Prior manufacturing training experience desirable.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Fax to (903) 464-0629
Apply in person or e-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.