Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Midwest
Location: Dinuba, CA
Note: This position is based in Grand Rapids, Mich.
Sales manager in charge of all sales activities for Retail customers in the Midwest Region, excluding National accounts. Responsible for achieving defined top-line sales and managing promotional spending within annual budgets.
- Manage development and execution of the Midwest Region sales objectives
- Responsible for all promotional spending within annual budgets
- Responsible for accurate forecasting
- Analyze sales data to make tactical and strategic decisions
- Provide leadership in the day-to-day operations of the Midwest Region sales team and brokers, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals
- Lead MAPS initiatives to include: annual planning, core void closures, new item launches, budget reconciliation, MEI compliance and customer-specific growth objectives
- Develop and maintain business relationships within the Midwest Region – to include customers and internal cross functional team members
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus
- Experience in both managing existing relationships and developing new partnerships with Retail customers in the Midwest Region
- 10 years of experience in food sales in the grocery industry, with experience in frozen food sales a plus
- Demonstrated success achieving sales, profitability and trade spending objectives
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem-solving and sales forecasting skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with both internal and external cross-functional teams
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.