Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Pacific Southwest US
Location: Dinuba, CA
*** POSITION BASED IN SOUTHERN CALIFORNIA***
Sales manager in charge of all sales activities for the Retail customers in the Pacific Southwest Region, excluding National accounts. Responsible for achieving defined top line sales and managing promotional spending within annual budgets
- Manage the development and execution of the Pacific Southwest Region sales objectives.
- Responsible for all promotional spending within annual budgets.
- Responsible for accurate forecasting.
- Analyze sales data to make tactical and strategic decisions.
- Provide leadership in the day-to-day operations of the Pacific Southwest Region sales team and brokers, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Lead MAPS initiatives, to include annual planning, core void closures, new item launches, budget reconciliation, MEI compliance and customer specific growth objectives.
- Develop and maintain business relationships within the Pacific Southwest Region; to include customers and internal cross functional team members.
- Supervise one Key Account Manager
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus.
- Experience managing both existing relationships and developing new partnerships with Retail customers in the Pacific Southwest Region.
- 10 years of experience in food sales in the grocery industry. Experience in frozen food sales is a plus.
- Demonstrated success achieving sales, profitability and trade spending objectives.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking, problem solving and sales forecasting skills.
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate with both internal and external cross functional teams.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.