Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – South Central US
Location: Dinuba, CA
The successful professional will have demonstrated success developing relationships and business within Retail Sales for the South Central US. The Regional Sales Manager – South Central will be responsible for achieving defined sales objectives within the region, delivering against top-line sales and profit margin objectives as determined annually.
- Participate in the development and execution of the South Central region sales objectives.
- Responsible for sales activities, departments and personnel involved in sales for the region.
- Provides leadership for the day-to-day operations of the region sales team, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Lead MAPS initiatives (annual planning, core void identification and closure, new item launches, budget reconciliation, MEI compliance and costumer specific growth projects).
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with region customers. Seeks out and targets new sales opportunities. Initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Senior responsibility for MEI execution and management of region trade budgets while identifying areas to enhance efficiency.
- Leverage syndicated consumption data and sales statistics to determine profit positive business growth opportunities.
- Participates in the development of the strategic sales and trade plan for region customers.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA a plus.
- Experience managing both existing relationships and developing new partnerships within Retail Sales South Central division.
- 10-years’ in food sales for the grocery industry, experience with South Central retailers a plus.
- Demonstrated success achieving sales, profitability and territorial goals.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, problem solving and sales forecasting skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- High-energy and a self-starter.
- Proven ability to effectively collaborate cross-functionally both internally with Marketing, Finance, Demand Planning and Customer Service as well as externally with brokers and customers.
- Demonstrated commitment to building and maintaining strong business relationships with customers.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.