Job Title: Sanitation Generalist (3rd Shift)
Location: Dinuba, CA
JOB SUMMARY: Wash, clean, and sanitize food processing equipment. May perform other tasks and/or rotate into other activities as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Sanitize and rinse equipment ensuring SSOP procedures are followed carefully
- Operate hand pumps and portable foam containers to sanitize equipment
- Use high pressure water sprayer systems to wash equipment
- Use scrub brushes high pressure hoses, hand scrubbers, scrappers, ladders, extension poles, boom/scissor lifts to perform sanitation activities
- Work with cleaning agents and chemicals
- Wash foods tubs, containers, and utensils
- Perform cleaning activities such as sweeping, mopping, drying floors, picking-up trash, organizing equipment, wiping down equipment and squeegeeing wet surfaces
- Perform visual inspection of all equipment to ensure proper quality of work
- Report damaged equipment to supervisor/lead
- Ensure all equipment is left in sanitary condition
- Perform work in a fast paced environment, maintain production and quality requirements
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adhere to safety policies, USDA, GMP’s, QA, HACCAP, and sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position
- All other duties, as assigned
- Ability to work under general supervision, to understand and carry out instructions
- Basic knowledge of how to set up machinery and to use hand tools to dismantle and reassemble equipment
- Good communication skills
- Must be able to read and to follow all GMP’s and Sanitation procedures
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (NON-EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.