Job Title: Senior Manager of Demand and Supply Planning
Location: Dinuba, CA
The Senior Manager of DSP is primarily responsible for leading the Demand Planning function for the company. Including, leading teams and processes that generate the most accurate Demand and Supply plans needed to deliver the Ruiz Foods business objectives. Additionally, this role will be the impassioned leader and functional guide for our evolving S&OP process. To be successful, the person filling this role will be an excellent cross-functional collaborator with a bias for fact-based planning and decision making.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Tactical Forecasting (12 months)
- Strategic Forecasting (13-60 months)
- Consolidate and critically review demand plans and forecasts in close collaboration with Manufacturing, Quality, Regulatory, Sales, Marketing and Finance teams
- Lead the Supply Planning function for the company
- Inventory Planning, Targets & Safety Stock Plans
- Item Stratification
- Production Planning, Master Production, and Finite Production Scheduling
- Rough Cut Capacity Planning
- Inventory Deployment/Distribution Requirements Planning (DRP)
- Maintain and communicate Capacity Plans across the supply network to support long range strategic supply plans
- Lead and support the analyses of capacity, scenarios, supply chain and manufacturing strategies
- Lead the Monthly Sales & Operations Planning Process (S&OP)Demand, Supply and P&L consensus
- Manage and lead meetings to routinely review demand, alignment with manufacturing capacity, and resulting financials to give a full view of the operational plan and support management decision making
- Define, implement and analyze key performance metrics and trends to drive supply performance improvements
- Objectively evaluate options/trade-offs and develop executive management-level recommendations
- Annual Business Planning and Long-Range Planning.
- SKU Rationalization
- ERP Master Data Integrity
- Track & Publish DSP-Related KPIs
- Product Lifecycle Management (New, Change, Disco)
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in supply chain/planning/manufacturing field and 10-years of strong knowledge of Supply Chain Planning (tools & processes). Food/CPG experience preferred. APICS, IBF, CPIM or CSCP Certification preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills as well as presentation skills.
- Strong computer literacy in MS Office and integrated business systems
- Experience in overall supply chain planning / strategic planning with a focus towards Integrated Business Planning
- Demonstrated strong aptitude in analysis, root causes identification, and problem solving
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.