Job Title: Supply Chain Commercialization Manager
Location: Dinuba, CA
Supply Chain Commercialization Manager will be representing Supply Chain. Will work closely with R&D, Marketing, Sales, and Finance in new product design under the stage gate process. Effectively communicate and coordinate supply chain support towards the new product development process. Plan, organize and coordinate the execution of new product test runs, and initial launch.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Actively engages in new product innovation/renovation, representing Supply Chain (SC)
- Develop implementation milestone and timeline. Communicate timely report project progress based on “Stage Gate”
- Consult with Supply Chain to gain alignment on commercialization implementation lines, location, and co-pack options. Coordinate with QA to ensure regulatory compliance and manufacturing HACCP protocols
- Coordinate with Purchasing and Logistics to ensure proper vendor sourcing, purchase of testing material and ingredients during test runs. Coordinate with Cost Aaccounting to develop/verify costs
- Upon product approval, provide support to manufacturing during initial production run to confirm manufacturing capability and expected efficiencies
- Coordinate with Quality and R&D to determine new product shelf life
- Coordinate with Logistics to conduct transportation testing
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Engineering or Food Science preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in food manufacturing facility with experience in production and quality control (FDA frozen and refrigerated food experience preferred; USDA experience strongly preferred)
- Familiarity with a product portfolio that includes Mexican products with a refrigerated or frozen platform of manufacturing and packaging preferred.
- Familiarity with tortilla, hot/cold kitchen, and pre-batch and spice mixing process and technologies preferred.
- Familiar with primary and secondary packaging and end-of-line capability in all packaging types of material i.e.; flexible packaging, plastic packaging and folding carton/corrugate.
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage teams and multiple projects concurrently, as well as the ability to motivate teams
- Strong communication and inter-personal skills are a must
- Ability to analyze opportunities and risks holistically, and to formulate well-reasoned recommendations for the business
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.