Job Title: Workers’ Compensation Specialist
Location: Dinuba, CA
This position is responsible for all phases of Workers’ Compensation, including carrier interface, clinic interface, and case management.
- Assist the Director with the Workers Compensation program to reduce costs, including carrier interface, clinic interface, and compliance.
- Maintain employee records and file workers compensation documents / medical notes.
- Assist the Director in the Return to Work Program, preparing necessary documentation.
- Assist in the coordination and implementation of various Workers’ Compensation related activities, such as notifying department managers of current status.
- Reviews billings and reports from workers’ compensation data. Tracks medical visits and reminds team members of appointments.
- Manages training record system, medical records system, and Workers’ Compensation records system to document changes.
- Maintain OSHA and weekly logs.
- Communicate necessary information to HR and Payroll.
- HS Diploma, plus three (3) years’ in WC or insurance related experience preferred.
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) required.
- Must have excellent MS Office skills and experience with Excel spreadsheets.
- Excellent communication skills, verbal & written.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong interpersonal skills with team members.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be able to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Medical terminology/medical office background preferred.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (Non-Exempt)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.