Job Title: Associate Business Development Manager (Southeast)
LOCATION: Florida Area
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with NAM Non-Commercial, South Zone Manager & Key Impact Sales (broker) to ensure timely sales execution against Non-Commercial operator objectives across the K-12, college/university & healthcare segment.
- NOTE: this role also requires focus on other large operators (LLO’s) and multi-unit accounts within the assigned territory
- Participate in strategic distributor events, as necessary, within SE territory (i.e. GFS shows/events)
- Provide timely sales forecasting input for new/existing business shifts (up/down)
- Partner with the Foodservice Marketing Team, as appropriate, on customer-specific initiatives
- Document progress against major customer initiatives via monthly sales letter updates
- Overnight travel, up to 60% or 3 nights/week average, within assigned territory (80% focus on Florida market, with some travel into other SE states, as necessary)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred, but not required for this role. Minimum of 5+ years Foodservice experience in an outside sales role
- Previous experience in a Foodservice manufacturer sales rep and/or broker selling role required
- Strong knowledge of the Education Segment and K-12 industry regulations/dynamics is preferred
- K-12 customer relationships within assigned territory is not required, but is a major plus
- Understanding of all Non-Commercial segments (college/university, healthcare, business/industry, vending) is required; existing LLO operator/multi-unit relationships is also a major plus
- Experience working with multiple broker teams and distributor sales reps
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal required
- High-energy self-starter and team-first approach
- Demonstrated success building operator relationships in a variety of Foodservice segments
- Competent computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook), etc.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.