Job Title: Associate Business Development Manager
TITLE: ASSOC. BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER (ABDM) – SOUTHEAST
DEPT: FOODSERVICE – REMOTE
REPORTS TO: NATIONAL ACCOUNT MANAGER
LOCATION: FLORIDA AREA
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Collaborate with NAM Non-Commercial & Corporate Accounts, Ruiz RM’s and broker teams to ensure timely sales execution against targeted Non-Commercial operator objectives (Non-Commercial: Healthcare, College/University segment focus).
- This role will also require execution against targeted “large leverage operators” (LLO’S), regional chains & vending/micro market operators throughout southeast territory with focus on GOLD sku’s.
- Participate in strategic customer events, as necessary, within assigned territory.
- Provide timely sales forecasting input for significant business shifts (up/down).
- Partner with the Foodservice Marketing Team, as appropriate, on customer-specific initiatives.
- Document progress against major customer initiatives via monthly sales letter (MSL) updates.
- Travel within territory is required (3 days/week) to complete face-to-face customer meetings; office days typically schedule on Mondays and Fridays.
- Overnight travel will be required as business needs dictate.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred. Minimum of 5+ years’ experience in a sales rep and/or broker selling role required.
- Understanding of all Non-Commercial segment dynamics and customers (Sodexo, Aramark, Compass/Foodbuy, Premier & HPS) withing the assigned territory.
- Experience building relationships with broker teams and distributor sales reps.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal required
- High-energy self-starter and team-first approach
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels (Ruiz Foods team, broker personnel & customers)
- Proficient in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, etc.
- Most of the travel within the Florida market, with some travel into other SE states, as necessary.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
CLOSING DATE: JULY 20, 2021
HOW TO APPLY: All interested applicants can submit a resume to Human Resources Department or to Jobs@ruizfoods.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.