Job Title: BI Architect
The Junior Business Intelligence Architect be responsible for designing, developing, implementing, and maintaining Reports in Business Intelligence platform Birst by leveraging solutions to the Business.
In this position, needs to have a background in data and business analysis. Good communication skills to enhance with the business areas to help them make better decisions regarding with Data outputs from BI tools.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Translate business needs to technical specifications
- Design, build and deploy BI solutions (e.g. reporting tools)
- Maintain and support data analytics platforms (e.g. MicroStrategy)
- Create tools to store data (e.g. OLAP cubes)
- Conduct unit testing and troubleshooting
- Evaluate and improve existing BI systems
- Collaborate with teams to integrate systems
- Develop and execute database queries and conduct analyses
- Create visualizations and reports for requested projects
- Develop and update technical documentation
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Proven experience as a BI Developer or Data Scientist
- Industry experience is preferred
- Background in data warehouse design (e.g. dimensional modeling) and data mining
- In-depth understanding of database management systems, online analytical processing (OLAP) and ETL (Extract, transform, load) framework
- Familiarity with BI technologies (e.g. Microsoft Power BI, Infor Birst or Oracle BI)
- Knowledge of SQL queries, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Proven abilities to take initiative and be innovative
- Analytical mind with a problem-solving aptitude
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Capacity to define procedures, work instructions or other methods for sharing knowledge and achieving consistent results.
- Flexible in schedule for managing across time zones.
- Multicultural exposure working with people globally
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Handles / performs functional and hierarchal escalations. Responds to inquiries in person, over the phone, or via email with customers in completing incidents or service requests
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field Computer related field
- Five years of experience in BI and building reports
- SSIS, SSRS, PSQL,TSQL, BRIST, DWD, ETL, OLAP
Travel will be approximately 10% percent of the time.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.