Job Title: Central Regional Sales Manager
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Associate Regional Manager in charge of all sales activities, departments and personnel involved in Sales for specific direct and indirect Central Region customers.
- Provides support against the day-to-day operations of the West sales team, while maintaining focus on the company’s strategic goals.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with Central Region customers.
- Seeks out and targets new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Responsible for MEI execution and management of specific Central Region trade budgets.
- Manage specific Central Region trade spending budgets while identifying areas to enhance efficiency.
- Leverage shipper data and analytics to determine strategy effectiveness to ensure profitable growth.
- Participates in the development of the strategic sales and trade plan for Central Region customers.
- Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field. Minimum of 10 years’ experience in a sales capacity within the C-Store or Foodservice industry. Frozen foods category experience is a plus.
- Central Region sales management experience a plus
- Strong motivational, analytic, and interpersonal skills
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Travel Up to 25% domestic
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.