Job Title: Executive Assistant & Office Administrator
The Executive Assistant & Office Administrator is responsible primarily to the President and Chairman for completion of specific projects as assigned. The right person will compile data, develop reports, handle sensitive/confidential information, coordinate a variety of general office activities, process invoices and coordinate other tasks as needed to maintain the Corporate office in good working order.
- Coordinates a volume of administrative detail for President/CEO, Chairman.
- Compiles and maintains accurate and complete records and reports. Establishes effective working relationships with team members, board members &representatives from all levels of management.
- Coordinates special projects as assigned by executives, thus keeping the President/CEO from being over-burdened and readily available.
- Organizes the flow of work for the President, Chairman in an efficient manner.
- Prepares correspondence independently or from oral instructions.
- Anticipates problems and develops possible answers when implementing any administrative procedure.
- Schedules and coordinate meeting requests, phone conferences and appointments.
- Makes travel arrangements and prepares expense reports.
OFFICE ADMINISTRATOR RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible for the general upkeep of all office areas and adherence to company policies.
- Coordinates changes in office furniture or office areas. Approves building modifications.
- Coordinates annual “Clean out your files day” or warehouse / storage as needed.
- Oversees the conference room scheduling, maintenance, etc.
- Insures that copy room, mailroom and kitchens are kept in good order.
- Ensures that extension list is properly maintained.
- Administers office services, office equipment, decorating for special occasions, and coordinates carpet cleaning, etc.
- Administers procedures, as directed by CFO/Division Controller for systematic retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of off-site records after having received approval
- Plans office layout, develops office budget, and initiates cost reduction programs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
- Associate degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; and two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Can assure the confidentiality of the president, vice presidents, and management staff.
- Must have excellent computer skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint).
- Must project a positive and professional image.
- Communicate effectively orally and in writing. Ability to accurately type 35 wpm.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Good working knowledge of English, grammar, punctuation, spelling, style, etc.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.