Job Title: Financial Planning and Analysis
Location: Dinuba, Calif.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Help drive superior decision-making at Ruiz Foods by applying analytical and data synthesis skills to deliver key business insights
- Partner with Ruiz Foods business functions and provide financial leadership to optimize profitability and performance through unbiased financial analysis of key initiatives and strategic objectives
- Support forecasting and budgeting processes
- Support strategic planning processes
- Prepare monthly internal and external performance summaries
- Maintain SAP / BPC / CPM / CDP and utilize these tools to develop next generation reporting and forecasting tools
- Prepare, analyze and communicate to management profitability of new products, existing products, customers, brands, and present areas of opportunity
- Support the corporate pricing strategy with advance modeling and analytics
- Direct analysis and reporting for sales, distribution, etc. as needed
- Develop and Maintain accurate P&L modeling
- Support development of Board materials for the FP&A department quarterly
- Continuous improvement of all reports and reporting process
- Bachelor’s degree (Finance and/or Accounting preferred), MBA a plus. Minimum of 1-3 years of experience
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook essential.
- Strong intellectual and quantitative analysis capabilities
- Willingness to take a hands-on approach to data analysis
- Strong communication, interpersonal skills in order to gain trust, and work directly with a broad group of managers across all functions (verbal and written)
- Passion for understanding frozen food market, product offerings and customer base
- Ability to write procedures and reports
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principals
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
CLOSING DATE: 03/24/21
All interested applicants can submit a resume to Human Resources Department or to Jobs@ruizfoods.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.