Job Title: Financial Reporting Manager
Oversee the day-to-day operations of the Accounting Department.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare, oversee preparation, and analyze monthly financial reports for management and Board of Directors, quarterly dashboard reports, and Board Meeting financial reports
- Draft audit financial statements, including all required disclosures
- Forecast Compensation and Benefits related expenses for monthly and annual forecast processes.
- Maintain Monthly Accruals related to Compensation and Benefits (including payroll, incentive compensation programs, health insurance and workers compensation)
- 401k plan audit
- Review and oversee department account reconciliations
- Maintain and enhance internal accounting controls over financial reporting
- Monitor and coordinate application of evolving accounting guidance with other Finance departments, and prepare report to Board on significant GAAP changes
- Support month-end and year-end close processes, serve as backup for General Ledger Supervisor
- Assist Corporate Controller with various projects
- Manage staff of 3-5 Team Members
- All other duties as assigned
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in an Accounting discipline, with CPA and/or MBA designation preferred
- Minimum of 4 years of work experience with a nationally recognized accounting firm at a senior auditor level or higher
- Excellent knowledge of US GAAP rules and interpretations, with the ability to research and propose company positions on complex accounting issues
- Working knowledge of Hedge Accounting, Revenue Recognition and Lease Accounting standards
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Outlook is essential, Infor M3 experience helpful
- Strong detail-oriented analytical and organizational skills, ability to work under minimal supervision
- Strong communication skills (verbal and written)
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.