Job Title: IT-Helpdesk Support Manager
* Please note the Job Location is Dinuba, CA, or Denison, TX.
The Helpdesk will be responsible for leading our technical support team to provide excellent customer service and resolve all technical issues to Ruiz end-users.
This position should have a solid technical background combined with customer service experience. A problem-solving attitude with an ability to motivate the helpdesk team to achieve a specific goals or challenge.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Manage the help desk team and evaluate performance
- Ensure customer service is timely and accurate on a daily basis
- Responsible for assuring users are provided efficient and timely first and second
- level support on a 7×24 basis
- Performs staff scheduling to ensure Help Desk coverage during normal business
- hours and on-call support as required
- Manages the Help Desk staff including consultation on performance evaluations, promotions, hiring and disciplinary responsibilities
- Set specific customer service standards
- Provides staff support for administrative tasks and projects relative to the Desktop, Wide Area Network, Local Area Network and Telephone functions
- Monitors problem management database and follows up with assigned personnel to ensure timely resolution of problems
- Maintains a central source of information enabling Help Desk staff and support technicians to recover outages with minimal disruption to expected service levels
- Invokes problem escalation procedures to coordinate recovery
- Contribute to improving customer support by actively responding to queries and handling complaints
- Establish best practices through the entire technical support process
- Follow up with customers to identify areas of improvement
- Develop on daily, weekly and monthly KPI metrics reports on help desk team’s productivity
- Provide customer feedback to the appropriate internal teams, like product developers.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Work experience on supervising large Helpdesk team.
- Hands on experience with help desk and remote-control software
- Solid technical background with an ability to give instructions to a non-technical audience
- Apply principles of logical or scientific thinking to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Deal with people beyond giving and receiving instructions maintaining effective working relationship
- Apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral or diagrammatic form
- Customer-service oriented with a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Manage multiple high priority initiatives in a fast paced, highly technical environment
- Successfully perform the planning, directing, reporting and administrative responsibilities of this position
- Flexible in schedule for managing across time zones.
- Ticketing System Support
- Handles / performs functional and hierarchal escalations. Responds to inquiries in person, over the phone, or via email with customers in completing incidents or service requests
- Associate degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required
- Requires five or more years of related technical and managerial experience in a help desk environment supporting Desktop, Wide Area Network, and Local Area Network equipment
- Must obtain Net + Certification within 60 days of employment (no substitutes will be accepted for this certification), Microsoft MCSE Certification desire
- Any equivalent combination of education, experience and training that provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities
Travel will be approximately 25% percent of the time.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.