Job Title: Research & Development Intern
This is a full time paid summer internship. You will have the opportunity to learn the skills necessary to become an effective R&D Technologist. You will have your own project and present your findings to the R&D department at the end of the internship.
- Support new product development projects, including: prototype development, sensory evaluation, analytical testing, production scale-up
- Laboratory bench work
- Conduct formal product evaluations
- Data analysis
- Nutritional and food cost calculations
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS TO BE GAINED THROUGH INTERNSHIP:
- Increased knowledge of proper sensory science techniques, ingredient selection, experimental design, USDA requirements, and understanding your consumer
- Organization & Time Management
- Effective Communication
- Teamwork with Marketing, Sales, QA, Regulatory, and Operations
- Interacting with executives
- Ability to work in Dinuba, CA
- Minimum 2 years undergraduate study in Food Science, Culinology, or Nutrition with a degree in progress
- No food allergies or health sensitivities to food preparation or microwaves
- Must be willing to work 40 hours per week, 12 week duration from May to August 2020
SALARY: $16 per hour
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.