Job Title: IT Release Coordinator
The Ruiz Foods IT team strives to protect the live operational environment of enterprise applications, infrastructure services and assets deployed, while driving data integrity practice and ensuring that services meet the agreed expectations of the business, customers and users.
The role of the IT Release Coordinator is responsible for scheduling and coordinating all infrastructure and application-initiated changes in alignment with the established ITIL Change & Release Management processes. The primary objective is to ensure that the integrity of the live environment is protected.
GENERAL RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Plans, directs and coordinates release and change activities following the ITIL process.
- Coordinates within the department, business units and with the IT Enterprise Apps, Infrastructure and Project teams to ensure that the systems run and interface smoothly.
- Ensures adherence to IT PMO policies and procedures providing consistency and repeatability in the final solution for service delivery
- Creates and maintains the project/enhancement backlog/sprints and release schedule in PPM Pro and communicates change plans to stakeholders
- Manage/Mitigate risks by resolving issues that affect the scope of the release
- Maintain communication with appropriate team members and stakeholders to mitigate issues and risks
- Partner with Implementers to ensure successful implementation and verification processes of change/release to deliver a successful release
- Monitors dependencies and coordinate deployment plans
- Work independently with teams to plan implementations
- Participate in daily/weekly Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings
- Under the prioritization and direction of the IT Team, accountable for managing and coordinating Emergency releases
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Detail oriented with very strong organizational and tracking skills
- Prior experience coordinating Hardware/Software releases through deployment
- Prior experience in a Food/Beverage company
- Experience with a large-scale ERP implementation
- Ability to work in a dynamic environment with minimal direction
- Experience in negotiating timelines and deliverables with a strong sense of urgency
- Possess strong problem-solving/negotiation skills and ability to analyze and resolve complex issues
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written
- Strong customer service skills
- Ability to perform process optimization
- Knowledge of basic IT terminology
- Skills must include intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Demonstrated financial management skills
- Required to have strong Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must have PMO/PPM experience
- BS/BA degree, preferably in Engineering, Statistics, Physics, Mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 2-4 years professional experience in a related role from tech environment
- Basic core understanding of software programming and/or the development process
- Exceptional personal and soft leadership skills
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to gracefully handle interruptions and juggle tasks in an often fast-paced and frequently changing environment
TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: 20% travel potential
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.