Job Title: M3 Architect
M3 Architect sought by Ruiz Food Products in Dinuba, CA. 40 hrs/wk.
- Responsible for execution of major technology initiatives like enterprise system software implementation, upgrades and/or process improvement objectives.
- Leading process design discussions, requirements gathering, gap analysis, technical writing, system configuration, development & testing, data migration, report design & development, end user training and additional duties as assigned.
- Under general direction, serve as a process area and/or industry subject matter expert and team lead associated with content, processes, and procedures associated with Infor M3 ERP and enterprise software implementations.
- Lead and facilitate design process discussions with business process leaders to determine and validate detailed business requirements.
- Utilize business process and Infor expertise to understand and communicate implications of business requirements on implemented solution.
- Perform gap analysis, data validation, system configuration, system testing and user training. Write functional design documentation with corresponding specifications as required for software development and test cases.
- Master’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field and 3 years of experience in retail supply management.
- 2 years of experience in M3 implementation and/or configuration experience in either Sales or Manufacturing, configuring/supporting Process Flow Integrator (PFI) or any advances PO workflow process, and configuring/monitoring lnfor Warehouse mobility processes.
- 4 years of experience in programming/troubleshooting using ASP.NET or other programming languages.
- 3 years of experience in using CSS, HTML and Java scripting, developing and troubleshooting reports using Cognos/Jasper/Crystal reporting tools, using Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2008R2 or 2008, creating views and monitoring using Microsoft SharePoint 2013, and using Microsoft suite (Access, Visio, Excel).
Please reply with resume to:
Ruiz Food Products
Attn: Martha McCurry
501 S. Alta Ave.
Dinuba, CA 93618
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.