Job Title: MEI Coordinator – Central California Region
LOCATION: Work remote.
The MEI Coordinator will have the responsibility for providing a high level of service to our CCR team, internal cross functional teams, and customers. They are a key member of the sales team responsible for managing MEI forecasting, event planning, and clearing deductions. Additional responsibilities include assisting the sales team with analysis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Prepare retailer contracts and forms.
- Manage timely forecast and promotions in MEI.
- Obtain proof of performance back-up from customer’s portals or other systems as necessary.
- Work closely with the claim’s deduction team to ensure all MEI plans match deductions and provide proof of performance.
- Pull and analyze reports to support forecasting, trade spending, and merchandising activities.
- Work with sales managers to track spending and ensure team is within budgeted trade rates.
- Communicate with Ruiz Foods cross functional teams on activities that support the CCR business assisting with forecasting, production, and inventory management.
- Work closely with the CCR retailers to include Safeway Nor Cal, SaveMart, Raley’s, and others in assisting with scheduling, product availability, shortages, late deliveries, and pricing.
- Maintain customer’s merchandising / demo trackers to track spend and performance against customer’s trade commitments.
- Analyze and defend post audit claims.
- 10+ years of consumer package goods industry experience in trade plan software like MEI, etc.
- Experience with Safeway Nor Cal, SaveMart, Raley’s, and other Northern California customers.
- Proven track record managing trade software, forecasting, promotion planning, and clearing deductions.
- Well versed in cross-functional areas of business (Customer Service, demand planning, finance, deduction reconciliation, etc.).
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate a high level of activity under a variety of conditions and constraints.
- Excellent organizational, oral / written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Committed to working together as one team with a personal style that focuses on delivering results while being resourceful, flexible, and professional.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (non-exempt)
CLOSING DATE: APRIL 25, 2021
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit resume to:
- Mail: Human Resources, P.O. Box 37, Dinuba, CA 93618
- Fax: (559) 591-1593
- E-mail: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.