Job Title: MEI Coordinator – Midwest Region
LOCATION IS GRAND RAPIDS MICHIGAN AREA
The MEI Coordinator will serve as the champion to enter all MEI promotions into the MEI system. Will work with the Sales team ongoing to ensure all promotions are up to date and accurate. This position also works in tandem with the claims deduction team in Dinuba helping provide backup proof of performance. This position will work from a home office.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Primary responsibility is to prepare all retailer contracts, enter all promotion plans into MEI, and maintain the accuracy of the plan in MEI.
- Work very close with the sales supervisor to ensure MEI base and incremental plans are up to date and accurate.
- Learn how to read both internal and external sales reports to help reconcile actual spends in MEI.
- Work very close with the Dinuba based claims deduction team to insure all MEI plans match with deductions and to help provide proof of performance to the deduction claims team from accounts as needed.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- HS diploma or AA degree preferred and ten (10) plus-years of consumer package goods industry experience in trade plan software like MEI, AMPS etc.
- Must have a proven track record of working with people and managing the trade software and ensuring promotions are entered accurately.
- Strong Microsoft skills in Excel, Word and Outlook required.
- Well-versed in cross-functional areas of business management:
- Finance, working with claims deduction teams and helping solve claims issues.
- Excellent communication skills across all levels within the organization.
- Commitment working together as one team.
- Personal style that focuses on delivering results, while resourceful, flexible, and professional.
- Self-starter, resourceful, flexible, and professional
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.