Job Title: Organizational Development Manager
Location: Dinuba, Calif.
The Organizational Development Manager acts as an OD liaison and advisor and is responsible for follow-up, tracking, and managing the overall Leadership pipeline and development process for all succession candidates working collaboratively with the SVP, Administration, Executive Team and Leadership Team members, succession candidates and outside supporting vendors as appropriate. The overall objective is to ensure those accountable for leadership development and its activities stay on track and Leadership Development plans are being executed to grow the next generation of leaders at Ruiz Foods.
- The Manager reports to the Sr. Vice President, Administration
- The Manager is a facilitator and should develop and maintain effective professional relationships with the CEO, Executive Team and Leadership Team members, all people managers and succession and leadership development candidates as well as outside leadership development vendors, potential vendors, and the entire Ruiz employee population
- Work with Leadership Development candidates and their managers as well as ETeam and LTeam members to ensure development plans are being executed
- Make recommendations for development activities based on Candidates’ needs
- Work with outside vendors to schedule and follow-up on Candidate activities including Executive Assessment vendors, training and development vendors or other vendors as appropriate
- Maintain, track and report Candidate data timely and accurately – run reports and issue reminders to appropriate parties
- Assists the SVP, Administration in the needs assessment and succession management efforts for Leadership Development
- Identify and incorporate best practices and lessons learned into program plans
- May design and develop leadership and people training programs for management and employees
- Develop learning activities, audio-visual materials, instructor guides and lesson plans as appropriate
- Review evaluations of leadership and people development courses, objectives, and accomplishments
- Make assessments of effectiveness of training in terms of Candidate accomplishments and performance
- Consult with management on performance, organizational and leadership matters
- Conduct needs assessments to determine measures required to enhance employee job and overall company performance
- Performs other duties as assigned
Education & Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in organizational effectiveness, development, and design – Master’s Degree a plus – Bi-lingual (Spanish) is a plus
- 5+ years of corporate training experience – preferably in a Leadership Development capacity focusing on program management and content development (as opposed to content delivery)
- Excellent organization skills and experience managing training and development software programs
- Excellent communication skills and a demonstrated understanding of tactfully handling confidential information and conversations
- Ability to follow-up and keep others on track in a way that builds relationships and goodwill
- Cultural finesse and successful experience working with senior executives
- Strong Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook experience required
- Must be willing to travel
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested applicants should submit resume to:
- Mail: Human Resources, P.O. Box 37, Dinuba, CA 93618
- Fax: (559) 591-1593
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.