Job Title: Regional Sales Manager, C-Stores
TITLE: REGIONAL SALES MANAGER, C-STORES – SOUTHEAST
DEPT: FOODSERVICE BUSINESS UNIT
REPORTS TO: SR. DIRECTOR, SALES – EAST
The Southeast Regional Sales Manager, C-Stores will responsible to manage and develop sales within the assigned Southeast Region of the U.S, achieving targeted top line sales and NVCM targets while successfully managing a trade spend budget.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establish and maintain effective relationships with distributors, c-store brokers and retailers / key accounts within region.
- Actively identify new business opportunities throughout the SE Region that align with the overall C-Store Team Roller Grill and Hot Case strategy. Develop and implement sales plans with customers that drive placement of new items, execute marketing promotions and drive growth with base business within region.
- Collaborate with Sr. Director of Sales and Foodservice BU Marketing Team to develop strategies that drives long term profitable sales growth within region.
- Responsible for managing the sales forecast for the SE Region. Collaborate with Demand Planning on monthly basis to ensure forecast accuracy and that major business wins and losses are communicated in a timely manner.
- Manage all trade promotions/programs and deal entries in conjunction with brokers and MEI Coordinator.
- Ensure SE Region stays within approved trade spend budget.
- Manage assigned travel and expense (T&E) budget.
- Attend approved regional and national trade shows/conferences.
- Track competitive activity within region and report updates on an ongoing basis to Foodservice BU Sales & Marketing leadership.
- Collaborate with Category Analytics Team to prepare ongoing business reviews and execute with targeted customers.
- Complete Monthly Sales Letter (MSL) recapping sales activities, competitive intel, and customer interaction within region.
- Prepare mid-year and year-end region updates and self-assessments of performance.
- BA/BS degree preferred, minimum of 8-years’ experience in C-Store/Foodservice industry in an outside sales role.
- Proven track record of sales success and experience managing key account relationships.
- Exceptional presentation and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- High-energy self-starter and team-first approach.
- Demonstrated success building strong business relationships with customers at all levels
- Excellent Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint required.
- Open to traveling up to 50% of the time or as needed.
- Strong analytical skills, critical thinking skills and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate cross-functionally both internally and externally
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE
CLOSING DATE: July 30, 2021
HOW TO APPLY: All interested applicants can submit a resume to Human Resources Department or to Jobs@ruizfoods.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.