Job Title: Regional Sales Manager – Clubs East
*** In addition to the requirements below, ideal candidate would be near a major airport in: Chicago, Atlanta, Virginia or Texas. ***
Sales manager in charge of all sales activities for the Club customers in the Eastern Region in both the US and Canada. Responsible for achieving defined top line sales and managing promotional spending within annual budgets.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage annual forecast planning, core void identification and closure, new item launches budget reconciliation, MEI compliance, and customer specific growth projects.
- Analyze sales statistics to determine business growth potential.
- Establishes performance goals for Club East customers and monitors performance on a continual basis.
- Develops and/or maintains and improves business relations with Club East customers.
- Seeks out and targets new sales opportunities, initiates action plan to approach and secure new business for the Company.
- Senior responsibility for MEI execution and management of trade budgets.
- Manage Club East trade spending budgets while identifying areas to enhance efficiency.
- Leverage syndicated IRI CRX data and sales statistics to determine profit positive business growth opportunities.
- Participates in the development of the strategic sales and trade plan for Club East customers.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience required, MBA a plus.
- Minimum of 10-years’ experience in a sales capacity in CPG.
- Required extensive Costco and BJ’s sales experience.
- Frozen Foods category experience a plus
- Strong, motivational, analytic, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and Management skills.
- Proven leadership ability to influence, develop, and empower employees to achieve objectives with a team approach.
- Required strong skills in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- Must be willing to travel up to 50% domestic.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.