Job Title: Replenishment Analyst – Walmart
* Please note the Job Location is Bentonville, AR
The primary role of the Walmart Team Replenishment Analyst is to manage all aspects of order execution, supply chain, and inventory for the Walmart and Sam’s Club businesses.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Maintaining weekly, monthly, quarterly reporting needs for required KPI’s including Instock, Fill Rate, OTIF Compliance, Forecast Accuracy, Inventory, etc.
- Reviewing in-stock and DC/store inventory daily, root cause analysis and correction plans for both Walmart and Sam’s Club, including new item launches and item transitions.
- Leading weekly conference calls with Ruiz cross functional Supply Chain teams to discuss all Walmart/Sam’s Club events and KPI’s.
- Developing and maintain relationships within customer functional areas and ensure alignment with Ruiz initiatives.
- Collaborating with Demand Planning team to ensure all Walmart/Sam’s Club events and service opportunities are factored into the internal shipment forecast.
- Communicating to Walmart Replenishment all product supply issues and resolution timeframe.
- Collaborating and communicate with Ruiz cross functional Supply Chain teams to identify any issues that need to be communicated to Walmart/Sam’s Club Replenishment.
- Achieving key base reliability metric goals. (i.e. On-Time Delivery, Instocks, Fill Rate).
- Conducting monthly replenishment business reviews with Walmart Replenishment Managers including 30-60-90 day event planning.
- Conducting lead time audit reviews and manage supplier closings and Order Review Day changes for holiday and plant closings.
- Extensive knowledge of Walmart’s Retail Link system, DSS, OMS, CPFR, GRS and the replenishment process; preferably grocery replenishment experience
- Ability to multi-task and deal with continuously changing priorities
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Advanced proficiency in MS Office Excel
- Ability to plan and execute assignments to completion with minimal supervision out of a small office
- Problem-solving skills and ability to use independent discretion for decision-making
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.