Job Title: Senior Financial Analyst
LOCATION: DINUBA, CALIF.
DEPT: OPERATIONS ACCOUNTING, LOGISTICS
REPORTS TO: LOGISTICS CONTROLLER
Would you enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as a member of a talented team of professionals? If you have an analytical mind and enjoy supporting operations, then this position might be for you. We are seeking an experienced Analyst to support our Logistics team. This position will work closely with team members across the nation on company-wide assignments.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyze transportation and warehousing cost optimization while driving best practices for sourcing and freight operations.
- Analyze current business needs and carrier fit with logistics strategies.
- Develop best in class performance metrics for transportation that aligns with the Business Unit strategy.
- Regular review of logistics financial results and provide input into financial budgeting and forecasting process.
- Monitor and report freight and warehousing KPI’s for quality service and performance.
- Monitor the integrity of internal controls for Finished Goods, Raw Materials, and spare parts inventories.
- Prepare monthly close journal entries, investigating variances, as well as monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Manage multiple projects with minimal supervision.
- Drive cross-functional collaboration on conformance to the freight policies, cost savings opportunities, and carrier utilization leveraging influence to drive process improvements and cost management.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in supply chain, logistics, or transportation management, or advanced degree with a minimum of 2 years relevant experience in supply chain, logistics, or transportation management.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (MS Suite).
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross-department teams.
- Demonstrates initiative, creativity, organizational ability and follow through.
- Self-motivated, aptitude for learning, passionate about generating / implementing new ideas.
- Previous roles in regional transportation or logistics supply chain.
- Excel power user, pivots, lookups. Power Query is a plus.
- Self-starter and able to establish relationships and work with remote teams of professionals.
- Able to work independently to achieve objectives.
- Experience with imperfect data and data quality enhancements.
- Data visualization tools such as Power BI, Tableau
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (Non-Exempt)
CLOSING: SEPTEMBER 3, 2021
HOW TO APPLY: All interested applicants can submit a resume to Human Resources Department or to Jobs@ruizfoods.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.