Job Title: Sr. Logistics Manager
LOCATION: DINUBA, CALIF.
REPORTS TO: DIRECTOR OF PLANNING & LOGISTICS
SHIFT: DAY (8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.)
Directs and coordinates program activities designed to provide management and customers with logistics technology that ensures effective and economical support with customer service, warehouse, transportation and production planning by performing the following duties.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Analyzes contractual commitments, customer specifications, design changes, and other data to plan and develop logistic program activities from conceptual stage through life cycle of product.
- Develops and implements program activities, coordinates efforts of subcontractors, production departments, and field service personnel, and resolves problems in area of logistics and transportation to ensure meeting of contractual commitments.
- Develops and initiates strategies, policies, metrics, guidelines and investments for logistics, customer service, transportation, warehouse and production planning.
- Review progress of new programs as well as overall metrics and ensure all metrics and milestones are being managed effectively.
- Build and maintain an effective communications network with all logistics, supply chain, entity and geographic management to ensure timely and accurate communication.
- Determines logistic support sequences and time phasing, problems arising from location of operational area, and other factors, such as environmental and human factors affecting personnel.
- Performs special research or technical studies critical to logistic support functions.
- Utilizes computer techniques for analysis, simulation or information systems and documentation.
- Responsible for all supervisory responsibilities including interviewing, hiring, training etc.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) from four-year college or university; and five to 8 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience in managing logistics, warehousing, and transportation functions.
- Experience in managing multi-site warehousing operations a plus.
- Strong leadership and project management skills required.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills required.
- Must have an intermediate understanding of P&L statements, compliance, and regulatory laws.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (Exempt)
HOW TO APPLY: All interested applicants can submit a resume to Human Resources Department or to Jobs@ruizfoods.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.