Job Title: Staff Accountant
Perform accurate journal entries, account reconciliations, and reports.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Monthly journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Ad hoc general ledger inquiries and correcting entries
- Assist in preparation of monthly financial reporting
- Assist with the year-end financial statement audit schedule preparation
- Account analysis and reconciliations of various accounts
- Journal entry preparation, input and archiving
- Perform month end close processes
- Additional duties as defined
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in finance/accounting or equivalent. Three years minimum experience in accounting preferred
- Working knowledge of internal accounting controls
- Working knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Ability to write procedures and reports
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts and draw valid conclusions
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and Outlook essential
- Strong organizational and leadership skills
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong Quantitative / Analytical Skills
- Willing to take a hands-on approach to data analysis
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (NON- EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.