Job Title: Supply Chain Commercialization Manager
LOCATION: Dinuba, CA.
The Supply Chain Commercialization Manager is the primary liaison between the Supply Chain and Commercial groups, and the primary interface to external co-manufacturing partners. The role works closely with R&D, Marketing, Sales, and Finance to support new product design and commercialization under the stage gate process. In addition, this role identifies and manages co-manufacturing partners in order to support capacity, capability, continuity, and cost objectives.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support enterprise commercialization activities by acting as the primary liaison between the Supply Chain and Commercial groups in order to enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of both groups.
- Participate in the Stage Gate process to help guide the efficient and effective use of company assets
- Identify and manage co-manufacturing partners in order to support capacity, capability, continuity, and cost objectives
- Support project managers ability to deliver projects on-time, on-budget, and on-target
- Coordinate with Planning to achieve service and capacity objectives
- Coordinate with QA to ensure regulatory compliance, manufacturing HACCP protocols, and shelf life.
- Coordinate with Purchasing to ensure proper vendor sourcing, purchase of testing material and ingredients during test runs, cost, and supply continuity
- Coordinate with Logistics on service, cost, and quality
- Coordinate with Cost Accounting to develop/verify costs
- Upon product approval, provide support to manufacturing during initial production runs to confirm manufacturing capability and expected efficiencies
- All other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree (B.S.) in Engineering or Food Science preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in food manufacturing facility with experience in production and quality control (FDA frozen and refrigerated food experience preferred; USDA experience strongly preferred)
- Strong Project Management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects concurrently, as well as the ability to collaborate and effectively motivate teams
- Familiarity with a refrigerated or frozen platform manufacturing.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to analyze opportunities and risks holistically, and to formulate well-reasoned recommendations for the business
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.