Job Title: Human Resources Supervisor
As a key member of the plant team and Human Resources, the Human Resources Supervisor will be responsible for all Employee Relations functions. These functions are to plan and administer policies relating to all phases of human resources activity.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Identifies legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resources functions and ensures policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance.
- Performs health and safety duties as needed.
- Advises management in appropriate resolution of employee relation’s issues.
- Responds to inquiries regarding policies, procedures, and programs.
- Investigates incidents and prepares reports for the Employee Relations Manager
- Prepares employee separation notices and related documentation, and conducts exit interviews to determine reasons behind separations.
- Represents organization at personnel-related hearings and investigations.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adhere to safety policies, USDA, GMP’s, QA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Perform other duties in support of department or company needs as required.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Minimum of 5-years of experience working in a manufacturing and human resources environment.
- Strong background in employee relations, safety & health issues.
- Thorough understanding of federal, state, and local laws.
- Strong analytical skills, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- PHR/SPHR certification is a plus.
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- EMT certification required.
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send Resume To:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Fax to (903) 464-0629
Apply in person or e-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.