Job Title: IT Helpdesk Engineer III
Provides a high level of customer service to the end user by providing second-tier support for Laptop/PC/Mac hardware and software incidents and service requests that flow through the Service Desk, walk-ins, phone, and email. The position will work in a SME of the IT department. Implements and troubleshoots hardware and software deployments include resolving user account issues, configuring operating systems and using remote desktop connections to provide immediate support. Participates in the knowledge management process, creating, and performing root cause analysis and documenting internal processes and procedures
General Responsibilities Include:
- Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues, including account setup and configuration
- Track customer issues through to resolution, within agreed time limits
- Assist clients through a series of actions, either via phone, email or chat, until they’ve solved a technical issue
- Properly escalate unresolved issues to appropriate SME internal IT team (e.g. software engineers)
- Follow the cooperate network standards regarding with the connectivity and security, follow up the maintenance and upgrade control.
- Help network team to installs, configures, and troubleshoots any network device issues, including switches, wireless access points, wireless clients, routers, delivering and maintaining a reliable and stable technology infrastructure appropriate to support the core instructional mission of the facility.
- Troubleshoots, and repairs malfunctions in existing user equipment to ensure minimal user impact from equipment failures; monitors networks; troubleshoots tier two network performance for providing exceptional customer service that exceeds their expectations.
- Provide prompt and accurate feedback to customers
- Ensure all issues are properly logged
- Prioritize and manage several open issues (tickets) at one time
- Proven work experience as a Technical Support Engineer or similar role
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Familiarity with remote desktop applications and help desk software (eg. SOHO, ED Manager)
- Under general supervision, provides second-tier support to end users Laptop/PC/Mac hardware and software.
- Resolves, documents or escalates incidents and service requests.
- Perform onsite analysis, diagnosis, and resolution of complex desktop problems for end users, and recommend and implement corrective solutions, including offsite repair for remote users as needed.
- Supports and maintains user account information including rights, security and systems groups.
- Participates in the knowledge management process, creating, and performing root cause analysis and documenting internal processes and procedures.
- Assists with onboarding of new team members.
- Maintain software and hardware inventory.
- Maintain a first-class level of customer service ensuring that all customers are treated efficiently and in an appropriate manner.
- Maintain excellent verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical colleagues at all levels in the organization.
- To be a highly motivated team player with the skills and ability to manage changing priorities.
- Undertaking other duties not specifically stated which from time to time are necessary without altering the nature or level of responsibility
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Hands-on experience on the following technologies:
- VDI desktop on VMWare environments
- Cisco AnyConnect VPN
- CCNA & Network +
- Windows 10 and other Legacy desktop products both in hardware and OS troubleshooting.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent problem-solving, troubleshooting and communication skills both written and verbal.
- Ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions. Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions in mathematical or diagram form and deal with several abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to develop project plans, define goals and budget within the network and telecomm space. Identifies resources needed and can coordinate other network engineers to accomplish complex large enterprise scale deployments.
- Capacity to define procedures, work instructions or other methods for sharing knowledge and achieving consistent results.
- Flexible in schedule for managing across time zones.
- Technical Support Supervisor
- Multicultural exposure working with people globally
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Handles / performs functional and hierarchal escalations. Responds to inquiries in person, over the phone, or via email with customers in completing incidents or service requests
- BS degree in Information Technology, Computer Science or relevant field Computer related field
- +A, N+, Android OS experience, Windows 10 Certification, CNNA and VDI Certification – Desired
- 5 years of experience
Travel will be approximately 15% percent of the time.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Fax to (903) 464-0629
Apply in person or e-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.