Job Title: Maintenance Mechanical Electrical Journeyman
Responsible for the mechanical/electrical maintenance and prevention of all the equipment used in the processing, bakery, packaging and production areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- General industrial maintenance and prevention.
- Able to troubleshoot mechanical problems, and set-up equipment.
- Able to make repairs, predict failure and respond as needed.
- Able to complete paperwork.
- Must have a good working knowledge of the following skills: Conveyor systems, packaging machinery, pumps, gear reduction boxes, HVAC systems, boilers, air handling systems, mixers, cookers, fryers, ovens, folders, dicers, freezers and processing machinery.
- Must have basic welding-Arc welding, Mig, Tig and stick welding, and plasma cutter.
- Trouble-shoot control and power electrical systems. Remove and replace motors, starters, relays, limit switches, fuses, and primary control components.
- Repairs, calibrate, and adjust electronic weigh scales.
- Have complete understanding in reading and writing of ladder logic.
- Must be able to program, repair and troubleshoot PLC from “E” prom entry to completion of program.
- Must be able to make a new installation wiring hook-ups and upgrade present equipment if needed.
- Install, troubleshoot, repair and program AC inverters.
- Troubleshoot and repair AC and DC motor control systems.
- High school diploma or GED. Industrial maintenance training preferred.
- Minimum 1- 3 years experience as a general mechanic.
- Minimum 3 years in basic, industrial and PLC controls for electircal experience.
- Knowledge of refrigeration, ammonia and guard systems a plus.
- Must be experienced in general industrial troubleshooting, predictive maintenance & repairs.
- Must be flexible to work any shift, weekends, and holidays.
- Must be able to work with minimum supervision.
- Passing electrical maintenance test is required
PAY RANGE: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (Non-Exempt)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send Resume To:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Fax to (903) 464-0629
Apply in person or e-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.