Job Title: Packaging Feeder
These are 1st and 2nd shift positions. Apply in person at 2410 Texoma Drive in Denison.
||PACKAGING SUPERVISORS / LEADS
The Packer/Feeder is responsible for properly inserting the appropriate quantity of product into bags/cases during the packaging process. Ensures food product is free from foreign materials. May perform other production tasks and rotate into other activities as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Inform monitor when line is low of product.
- Recycle open packages when needed.
- Be able to meet standard of feeding and packing.
- Know the different specifications of product and determine out of spec. product.
- Keep area clean at all times and comply with all sanitation procedures.
- Ensure correct film and cases are used for the foods being packaged.
- Ensure packages are properly sealed before packing.
- Ensure count of product is correct per bag or case.
- Identify and reject out of spec product.
- Ensure all required shelf life information is correctly printed on packages and legible per
- Ensure SOP is followed when product is rejected from metal detector or x-ray equipment.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, GMP’s, QA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- No prior experience or training.
- Must have the ability to communicate verbally.
- Must be able to count.
How To Apply
Apply in person at:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.