Job Title: QAFS Programs Supervisor
Support program compliance for state and federal agencies, third-party and customer audits. Some travel may be required.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee Quality and Food Safety programs
- Perform and lead internal audits
- Oversee root cause analysis and strategies to address non-conformances
- Enforce programs to ensue regulatory compliance
- Lead key strategies to achieve key metrics and goals
- Exercise consistent leadership in food safety culture
- Support Quality Management tasks as assigned
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in Food Science, Microbiology or related field of science.
- A minimum of 2 years Supervisor experience in food manufacturing
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong cross functional leadership
- Working knowledge of various food processing technologies and their impact on quality and food safety (freezing, refrigerating, cooking, baking, etc.)
- Versed in Lean Six Sigma
- Ability to write technical reports
- Current HACCP certificate
- PCQI training certificate
- Versed in current version of GFSI (BRC, SQF, FSSC 2200)
- Proficient knowledge with USDA and FDA regulations
- Working knowledge of Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
HOW TO APPLY:
Send Resume To:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Fax to (903) 464-0629
Apply in person or e-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.