Job Title: Tortilla Thrower
These are 1st and 2nd shift positions. Apply in person at 2410 Texoma Drive in Denison.
Manually place tortillas on folding machine platens for assembly of products in Production. Rework or remove out of specification product on line belts or pre-Frigo entry. Ensures quality of food meets company standards. May perform other production tasks and rotates into other activities as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manually place individual tortillas from stacks onto platen/conveyor at standard speed
- Place tortillas in the same direction and right side up on platen/conveyor
- Perform consistent placement of tortillas on platen/conveyor
- Inspect tortillas for foreign objects and quality defects
- Remove, rework or discard product found to be out specifications.
- Be able to “throw” tortillas at company standards of pace rate and placement quality.
- Inspect product for quality defects and remove out of spec product.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position
- Perform in a fast paced environment, maintain production and quality requirements.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, GMPs, QA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations, and RUIZ FOODS company policies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
- No prior experience or training is required.
How To Apply
Apply in person at:
2410 Texoma Drive
Denison, TX 75020
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.