Job Title: Line Rollers and Packers
DEPT: PRODUCTION OR PACKAGING
REPORTS TO: LINE LEAD OR SUPERVISOR
SHIFT: 2ND SHIFT
The Packer and Roller makes sure that products are rolled and packaged within the specifications and standards set by Ruiz Foods.
May perform other production or packaging tasks as needed.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Inform monitor when line is low of product. Recycle open packages when needed.
- Be able to meet standard of feeding and packing.
- Know the different specifications of product and determine out of spec. product.
- Keep area clean at all times and comply with all sanitation procedures.
- Ensure correct film and cases are used for the foods being packaged.
- Ensure count of product is correct per bag or case.
- Identify and reject out of spec product.
- Ensure all required shelf life information is correctly printed on and legible per specifications.
- Ensure SOP is followed when product is rejected from metal detector or x-ray equipment.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, GMP’s, QA, HACCP, Sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies.
- Regular and dependable attendance and punctuality is an essential function of this position.
- Perform all other duties, as assigned.
- HS diploma or GED; or up to 6 months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be able to work in a fast pace environment.
- Willing to work with minimal supervision.
- Willing to work weekends and overtime as needed.
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.