Job Title: Machine Operator
The Machine Operator ensures weights and products are prepared within the specifications and standards set forth by Ruiz Foods. They ensure GMP’s and HACCP standards are being followed and properly recorded. May perform other production tasks and rotate into other activities as needed.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
The essential duties and responsibilities of this job description reflects management’s assignment of essential functions, it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
- Assist the Production Lead and Supervisor in the planning of equipment, and labor.
- Set-up and adjustments of equipment and machines used in Production.
- Check conveyor line speed and oil levels.
- Troubleshoots equipment and make minor repairs
- Calculate averages and plots range as required, adjusts machinery to ensure weights are within limits and ranges.
- Record weight data in a timely and accurate manner
- Perform Total Quality Control (TQC) functions: Able to learn Statistical Process Control (SPC).
- Assist with the training of line team members.
- Inspect in-feed and out-feed of product into the fryer for appropriate quality and standards.
- Machine Operator audits and record results of audit as assigned.
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to Safety policies, USDA, QA, HACCP, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), sanitation Rules, regulations and company policies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must be able to communicate verbally in English.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must pass company Math test with a 75% score or better.
- Must possess basic knowledge of tool use.
- Must go through internal training to be certified as Machine Operator.
- Must show the ability to perform the essential functions of a Machine Operator and must demonstrate knowledge by ensuring the product meets the already established specifications.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (NON-EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.