Job Title: Maintenance Electrician
REPORTS TO: MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR
SHIFT: 2ND OR 3RD
Responsible for the proper operation and repair of all the electrical systems and equipment used in the processing, bakery, packaging and production areas.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Trouble-shoot control and power electrical systems.
- Remove and replace motors, starters, relays, limit switches, fuses, and primary control components.
- Trouble-shoot primary electronic systems using ladder logic, diagrams and schematics.
- Remove and replace PLC processors, I/O cards, VFD’s, analog cards, racks, and controllers.
- Proficient with Human Machine Interface, SLC series, PLC5, PLC5000, Micrologix, PLC’s.
- Proficient with PLC software.
- Repair, calibrate, and adjust electronic weigh scales.
- Must be able to program, repair, and troubleshoot PLC from “E” prom entry to
completion of program.
- Must be able to make new installation wiring hook-ups and upgrade present equipment (if needed).
- Install, troubleshoot, repair, and program AC inverter drives.
- Troubleshoot and repair AC and DC motor control systems.
- High school diploma / GED or formal training / certification preferred.
- Minimum 5 to 8 years experience as a maintenance electrician.
- Have complete understanding in reading and writing of ladder logic.
- Must be proficient in trouble shooting of printed circuit boards, electrical controls and associated wiring including but not limited to HVAC and burner controls.
- Must be able to program PLC ladder logic and Allen Bradley experience preferred.
- Must be flexible to work any shift and weekends.
PAY RANGE: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (NON-EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.