Job Title: Pre-Batch Coordinator
JOB SUMMARY: The Pre-Batch Coordinator is responsible for assembling batches of ingredients, and for the distribution of these ingredients to the Processing Cooks.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Use scanners and computers to manage workflow and ingredients
- Pull schedules from computer to verify and ensure recipe accuracy
- Work in all job stations in Pre-Batch areas such as cheese dicers, chicken dicer, can opener, Hobart machines, blending machines, spices and preparation, ingredient weights, burrito grinder, and others
- Operate paddle blender and make all cold-fill recipes
- Unpack large food items from boxes and containers
- Insert large food items into processing machinery
- Report issues with equipment, materials or recipes to supervisor
- Perform work in a fast paced environment and maintain production and quality requirements
- Maintain knowledge, understanding and adherence to safety policies, USDA, GMP’s, QA, HACCP, and Sanitation rules and regulations, and company policies
- Perform all other duties as assigned
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Must have basic math skills and be able to pass a math exam with a minimum score of 75%
- Able to operate an electric pallet jack to move materials
- Able to read schedules, recipe pages, and resource numbers
- Able to pull schedules and to report on cold food and spice production, and to schedule blends
- Must be able to calculate recipes, operate scales, and cycle count
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (NON-EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.