Job Title: Sanitation Generalist
REPORTS TO: Sanitation Supervisor or Manager
SHIFT: 3rd shift
Responsible for timely start-up of the Manufacturing Department and making sure Ruiz is in compliance with all USDA pre-operational inspections.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Perform all preliminary general cleaning functions, including sweeping and picking up grounds, pressure washing floors, and pre-rinsing and rinsing vertical surfaces, strictly adhering to company cleaning and safety procedures by following all cleaning sequences.
- Clean various types of equipment with Chlormate portable foam cleaning system, strictly adhering to related procedures.
- Inspect each area and piece of equipment cleaned to ensure a thorough cleaning job has been accomplished, scrubbing any areas that have not been adequately cleaned.
- Apply mineral oil, by sprayer, on appropriate equipment.
- Clean and sanitize all tools in a thorough manner, including broom heads, mop heads, brushes, squeegee heads, and scrub pads.
- Sanitize and rinse operations department equipment on an hourly basis, ensuring sanitation procedures are followed carefully.
- Perform cleaning duties throughout the plant; sweep, mop and dry floors, pick-up trash and organize wipe down.
- High school diploma/GED preferred.
- Must have the ability to work under general supervision; understand and carry out oral and written instructions. Minimum of two years of experience in a Sanitation environment preferred.
- Forklift Operator experience a plus
- Must be able to use hand tools
- Good understanding of GMP’s and USDA procedures.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (HOURLY)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.