Job Title: Sanitation Supervisor
The Sanitation Supervisor is directly responsible for the sanitation of the entire plant, including production, packaging, bakery and kitchen equipment. Responsible for chemical handling, storage and disposal, waste management, including wastewater, pest control, micro biological testing, buildings and grounds upkeep, janitorial staff, as well as safety, training, compliance, and record keeping as per regulations.
DUTIES / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Responsible understanding USDA requirements and preparing the required paperwork for the department.
- Coordination of activities and assignments of the sanitation department.
- Responsible for the Safety Training of the entire team and ensuring that safety protocols are followed.
- Responsible for maintaining an adequate, safely managed supply of all the necessary chemicals, supplies and equipment to perform all sanitation tasks, as required.
- Responsible for keeping and following a Master Sanitation Schedule of items that requires periodic attention.
- Responsible for maintaining all regulatory (USDA) paperwork in order and properly filed
- Responsible for buildings and grounds upkeep and janitorial staff.
- Responsible for assisting the Sanitation Manager with budgets.
- Provides coaching and other types of disciplinary procedures to include tracking of points, suspensions and terminations. Follows up on any e-time issues and works with employee relations supervisors on the issues.
- The Sanitation Supervisor is responsible of addressing and keeping current on compliance issues pertaining to regulations including, but not limited to, those dictated by OSHA, DOT, EPA, AIB, USDA, as well as State and Federal mandated regulations where applicable.
SKILLS / REQUIREMENTS:
- HS Diploma and minimum of 3-years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Supervisory experience in a food-manufacturing environment preferred.
- Computer skills required. Microsoft Outlook, Excel and Word preferred.
- Knowledge HACCP, GMP(s), SOP(s) and Food Safety Principles.
- Bilingual (English & Spanish) a plus.
- Proven experience leading a team.
- Must be willing to work weekends if needed.
SALARY: DEPENDING ON EXPERIENCE (EXEMPT)
How To Apply
Send Resume To:
501 South Alta Ave
P.O. Box 37
Dinuba, CA 93618
Fax to (559) 591-1593
E-mail resume as a word attachment to: email@example.com
Ruiz Foods is an equal opportunity employer.
EOE: Male, Female, Vets, Disabled (M/F/V/D).
Ruiz Foods enforces a policy of maintaining a drug-free workforce, including pre-employment substance abuse testing.